To be entered into the random drawing for a Meet & Greet, please follow the steps below. Note, Meet & Greet contests typically begin shortly after the tickets go on sale and end approximately 14 days before the show. Not every show is guaranteed to offer a Meet & Greet contest.
- First log in to your JasonAldean.com Aldean Army account. If you are not a member, please join here.
- Once logged in, click on the TOUR section in the navigation & select your show.
- If the contest is available you will see a Meet & Greet button on the event page.
- Please read over and agree to the Meet & Greet rules before proceeding.
- Then click ENTER CONTEST.
- There will be a confirmation at the top of the page that will confirm you entered the contest.
- You will receive a notification via email if you have been selected as a winner approximately 1 -2 weeks before the event date. You will need to CONFIRM your ability to attend by clicking the link in the body of the email within 48 hours. If you do not confirm, you will be automatically replaced by another randomly selected Aldean Army member. All participants will receive an email letting them know if he/she has been selected as a Meet & Greet winner or not.
Entering a contest for a Jason Aldean Meet & Greet for any tour date implies consent to the rules and regulations found below:
- Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the Meet & Greet.
- Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- No one is allowed to attend the Meet and Greet unless they have been selected as a Meet and Greet winner and are above the age of 13 years of age.
- Each member is allowed one (1) Meet & Greet per membership year (not calendar year, we’ve gotta give everyone a chance)! If you would like a friend/parent/spouse/child to attend the meet & greet with you, he or she will have to have their own fan club membership and will have to submit a separate meet & greet request AND must also have been selected as a Meet & Greet winner. For members selected who are between 13 and 17 years old, ONE parent or legal guardian is permitted to accompany that chosen member.
- Certain shows may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
- You must bring a picture I.D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet, unless you are a child who does not have a picture I.D.
- Meet & Greets are non-transferable. Any member caught trying to sell their Meet & Greet pass will be permanently banned from the club.
- If you receive a Meet & Greet, but are unable to attend the show, you must notify the fan club at least 3 days prior to the show date at email@example.com. If the fan club is not notified at least three days prior to the show date, not only have you forfeited your meet & greet pass for your membership year, but we will be unable to award it to someone else.
- Although it rarely happens, if someone forfeits their Meet & Greet or is unable to attend, the next person on the Meet & Greet list will be notified by the fan club. Please DO NOT email the fan club asking where you are on the list.
- Winners will be required to confirm via email that they are attending the M&G. If you do not confirm, you will not be added to the Meet & Greet guest list.
Please note Meet & Greets will take place prior to the show. Winners will be picked at random for each show date and notified via email. Confirmed winners will also receive additional instructions and guidelines for the event a few days before the show.
All Meet & Greets are subject to change and or cancellation. We reserve the right to deny entrance to the Official Jason Aldean Meet & Greets at any time.