To be entered into the random drawing for a Meet & Greet:
- Login to your Jason Aldean.com Aldean Army account. If you are not a member, join here.
- Once logged in, click on the TOUR section & select your show. To see when the Meet & Greet contest starts, look on the right hand side of the event's listing page.
- At the start time and date listed, visit your event page and select "I'm going" and then ALSO click on the "Enter Now" button in the contests area.
- Then you will be taken to the rules page - please read over and agree to the rules before proceeding.
- Then click ENTER CONTEST.
- There will be a confirmation at the top of the page that will confirm you entered the contest.
- You will receive a notification via email if you have been selected as a winner within 1 week of the contest's conclusion. You will need to CONFIRM your ability to attend by clicking the link in the body of the email within 24 hours. If you do not confirm, you will be automatically replaced by another randomly selected Aldean Army member. All participants will receive an E-Mail letting them know if he/she has been selected as a Meet & Greet winner.
Entering a contest for a Jason Aldean Meet & Greet for any tour date implies consent to the Meet and Greet rules and regulations found below:
Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the Meet & Greet, but you may apply for the Meet & Greet before tickets go on sale if it's available to do so on the site. Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
No one is allowed to attend the Meet and Greet unless they have been selected as a Meet and Greet winner and are above the age of 13 years of age.
Each member is allowed one (1) Meet & Greet per membership year (not calendar year, we've gotta give everyone a chance)! If you would like a friend/parent/spouse/child to attend the meet & greet with you, he or she will have to have their own fan club membership and will have to submit a separate meet & greet request AND must also have been selected as a Meet & Greet winner. For members selected who are between 13 and 17 years old, ONE parent or legal guardian is permitted to accompany that chosen member.
Certain shows may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
You must bring a picture I.D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet, unless you are a child who does not have a picture I.D.
Meet & Greets are non-transferable. Any member caught trying to sell their Meet & Greet pass will be permanently banned from the club.
If you receive a Meet & Greet, but are unable to attend the show, you must notify the fan club at least 3 days prior to the show date at email@example.com. If the fan club is not notified at least three days prior to the show date, not only have you forfeited your meet & greet pass for your membership year, but we will be unable to award it to someone else.
Although it rarely happens, if someone forfeits their Meet & Greet or is unable to attend, the next person on the Meet & Greet list will be notified by the fan club. Please DO NOT email the fan club asking where you are on the list.
Winners will be required to confirm via email that they are attending the M&G. If you do not confirm, you will not be added to the Meet & Greet guest list.
Please note Meet and Greets will take place prior to the show. Winners will be picked at random for each show date and notified via email and/or telephone shortly before the day of the event. Information regarding details of the Meet and Greet event will be provided at this time.
All Meet and Greets are subject to change and or cancellation. We reserve the right to deny entrance to the Official Jason Aldean Meet and Greets at any time.